I encourage you to join the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer (MASCC) and the International Society of Oral Oncology (ISOO)’s 2017 Annual Meeting. The details for this year’s meeting include:
Theme: Sharing Success in Supportive Care in Cancer
Date: June 22 to 24, 2017
Location: Washington DC, USA
Topics include: New models of coordinated care, strategies for managing targeted therapies, integration of oncology and dermatology and financial toxicity.
· How Adherence to Guidelines Increases the Cost-Effectiveness of Supportive Care Interventions
· Update on Venous Thromboembolism: Approach and Challenges
· Integration of Oncology and Palliative Care: Why? What? Who? When? How?
· Communication Challenges in Geriatric Oncology: Perspectives of Patients, Family Caregivers, and
· Circadian Rhythms and Chronobiology in Cancer: Relationship to Cancer-related Fatigue and Other
· For more details on each workshop please click here: http://www.mascc.org/workshops-2017
The MASCC/ISOO Annual Meeting is unique in its multidisciplinary approach to the scientific program. The 2017 meeting will feature plenary sessions on financial toxicity, precision medicine, and immunotherapy side effects. These topics span a range of specialties and allied professions, enabling the whole team to come together to discuss issues of mutual interest on a global platform. Moreover, the MASCC/ISOO 2017 scientific program has been accredited with 19.5 AMA (American Medical Association) PRA category 1 credit(s)TM for physicians and 19.5 ANCC (American Nurses Credentials Center) contact hours for nurses. For more details on the scientific program click here: (highlight then right click- open link)
Early bird registration has been extended to April 13, 2017. To register, click here (highlight then right click- open link)